Los Angeles will want a judge that has the right temperament, humility, and common sense to be a competent, fair and unbiased Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge.
Albert Robles is that man.
Here are his requisite academic credentials. After attending local public schools K-12 in Los Angeles County:
- Albert received a scholarship to attend the University of Colorado, where he earned a bachelor’s degree
- Albert also has a master’s degree from the University of Southern California, where he was a USC Merit Scholarship Recipient; and
- Albert obtained his Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of California, Berkeley School of Law, where he graduated with honors.
This coupled with his varied legal experience as an attorney for 20-years has well-prepared Albert Robles to succeed as a Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge. His legal experience includes:
- Albert was a Judicial Extern for the Chief Judge of the United States Federal District Court in Downtown Los Angeles
- Albert worked as an attorney at one of the world’s largest law firms
- Albert taught Business Law courses at a community college and more recently was a guest lecturer at a California State University, both located in Los Angeles County; and
- Albert managed a small law firm that fights for everyone’s civil rights.
Please vote for the best qualified – Albert Robles for Los Angeles Superior Court Judge, seat no. 156.
(Paid for by Albert Robles for Judge 2022, FPPC ID # 1445608)